• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

yokes?

bjsmith

Anyone have or know where I can get the flanges that bolt to the yoke of np200 transfer case. I just picked up this transfer case for a project im doing but need the flanges.

spicergear

Try PM'ing Bob Cowan, he has some M37 and M715 parts...

OR...and this may sound odd, but try Chucks Trucks in FL, some of the mud truck guys run the old NP200 T-Cases and there a chance he may have a couple around.

WarrenD

They are called companion flanges and I get mine from John at Midwest Military. You should also get a Speedi-Sleeve for each one. The sleeves are hardened steel which will be much more wear resistant than the metal in the flanges. Make sure you get the proper flanges as there are 2 different sizes used for the T-case.

bjsmith

Thanks everyone. I've been doing alot of research and found that a flange from ford pickup will bolt to input flange. So I just bought 2 more input yokes to install on case and will be going to local salvage yard to get the compainion flanges from some ford pickups.

shannondeese

Jesse at High Angle Driveline has a new machine and is building flanges for transfercases and axles. You might want to give him a call if what you have doesn't end up working. good Luck

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try PM'ing Bob Cowan, he has some M37 and M715 parts...

OR...and this may sound odd, but try Chucks Trucks in FL, some of the mud truck guys run the old NP200 T-Cases and there a chance he may have a couple around.
I heard that chucks trucks is out of business. He is a video producer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks