• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

You guys are a bad influence

williamh

i am in the process of flipping the hubs and painting my truck tan also.... cant wait for finish ... but i will have a soft top.. and ndcc tires ... not that i dont want the radials but are hard to locate out here on the west side of the u.s. without spending a ton of cash ... :evil:

jollyroger

Try 100dollarman. He's here on the board. Mark is the guy I got my 395's from. He cut me a deal on 8 tires. I would definitely buy from him again. He's in Lucerne Valley, California.

StoneMill

I can't believe the difference in looks when switching to singles. I'm in the process of stripping the deuce down to repaint and replace some parts. I'd love to replace the stock NDT wheel and tire setup but the cost is more than I have in the truck. What is a reasonable price to pay for a new tire/wheel setup? Where is a good place to get wheels/tires? I'm in central PA.

blacktop

11.00 's are safe to use on the stock rims, mine are surplus and came off stock split rims.Just make sure you use radial tubes. I pay'ed $ 75.00 per tire for mine.

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
11.00 's are safe to use on the stock rims, mine are surplus and came off stock split rims.Just make sure you use radial tubes. I pay'ed $ 75.00 per tire for mine.
I want the same tires on mine but i want to run them as duals in the rear, is that even possible?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
FreightTrain.......now banned from the site...has them dualed out on his deuce.
Works just fine and no probs on our trip to Evansville from Bammer for the MVPA convention this year.
A lot of GA Nat Guard trucks had them on like that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks