• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

You have my truck!

Mudstone

i actually had a guy asking all kinds of questions about my truck before we went to oklahoma... he asked me how much i wanted for it... i told him 15000 and i'll consider it. :-D i just like this truck too **** much.

tacmedr17

I was selling a My jeep wrangler sometime back (keep in mind this was a rather nice jeep low miles 4 inch lift newer 33 inch tires Garvin roof rack and more) with $3,500.00 written on the windshield in window chalk. A guy stopped and looked at it went over it with a fine tooth comb, then said to me it needs new fenders. I said i know you can pick up a set of aftermarket for about $100 each . He says well your asking $3,500 for it what will you take ? I said I will gladly Take $5,000.00! he said OK with a dumb look on his face said so then its $3500.00 right i said yes it is. he handed me $500 to hold it and came back the next day with the remaining $3,000.00 and left with the jeep.....I got what i wanted for it and he got a jeep

91W350

I had a guy trying to buy a 1993 Dodge W250 ext cab with 5 spd and Cummins. He wanted to know what I would take and I told him 6000. He said he had 5000 cash and would be back to see me tomorrow. I told him he could come see me, but it was 6000. He called the next day and said he had the 5000. I told him the truck was 7000. He was pretty upset and reminded me I offered it to him for 6000 yesterday. I told him it was my truck and that if he could lower the price a thousand dollars, I certainly had the right to raise the price a thousand dollars. I told him he could try again tomorrow if he wanted and hung up. He never called back. Oh well....

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My Grandad was an old "horse trader". I grew up watching him "wheeling and dealing". I've seen many times that you take an item $50 is your absolute bottom dollar. You price it for $50 and people will offer you $40 and walk away if you don't come down. You can take the same item and price it for $75 and come down to $60 and they will jump on it. You accually made $10 more than your bottom dollar but people think they've really done something if they talk you down.

I've also seen the old trick where they will come to buy something and flash a wad of cash in front of you and count it in front of you. They will always claim to be a $100 or so short after they finish counting, hoping you'll be all excited by all that cash and go ahead a make the deal. I've always told them "you better dig a little deeper" and they always pull out the rest of the cash and make the deal if they really want the item.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks