• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Youngest Deuce owner

Sirblissfull

I have been trying to convince the wife that our 4 month old and his 2 and 3 year old siblings need trucks but so far she is not buying it.

She accused me of wanting them for myself.

How rude.

gunboy1656

My 3 year old thinks my truck is his, pic is from the first day it came home.

Every time we go anywhere he has to be put up in the cab to drive, don't matter if I am taking the deuce or the car. He has to drive the deuce before we leave. And if we are in a hurry he runs over to it as soon as he gets out of his car seat.

Attachments

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Our congrats to the Young Troops who already own MV's.

Let's do the MATH....

PROBLEM:
13year old.... I'm +40 years on him... On the other hand, our Deuce is now 42 years old - It was 29 when he was born :!: But then my wife is 10 years younger than me and the Deuce was originally built when she was just 1 year old. Yet all aspects of age equation change when you accept that the Deuce was rebuilt at Toole Army Depot in 1991 :cookoo:

ANSWER: Max Speed is still <55mph @ 2500rpm . :driver:

Last edited:

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is just fantastic!

I remember the first time I saw a deuce back in 1972. I was 13, fell in love and have wanted one ever since. Got my first one at 49.

Glad he didn't have to wait so long. It was a long 36 years.

Kohburn

my 18 month old knows it's not his - he calls it "daddies truck", but he wants to play in it almost every day.

scopionf89

I got my first truck when I was 16 it was my first car. Now she sits in my dads back yard weighting to be used for parts for the 3 trucks that my brothers and I have bought over the past year. I got the duece lust whin I was 5 the first time my dad told me that the duece was an ustopable mud truck that could cary macheen guns.

I cant weight to see what my 3 year old says when we go pick up my truck when I getback rome Iraq. She already says she wants a gun because her dady has guns. Is 3 years old to youg to give an AK-47 to?. Mabe she could be the youngest owner of one of those lol.

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
my son was 14 when we bought our deuce. hes 15 now and is learning to drive in it. i tried to get him to learn in a car but his arguement was "ok, how many people get to say they learned to drive in 10 tons of OD steel?" . he won the debate.
Touche, my dear boy...touche!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks