• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zero rate

blzrgb

I'm looking to put a set of zero rate add a leaf's to the front of my 1008 in order to move the axle a little to the front. Has anyone used a set of these? I also wondered if there would be any problem's with the adjusment sleeve on the drag link's? Seems like you'd need to trim off some of the two tie rods in order to let the axle move forward and still be able to adjust the steering.

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
to answer your first question, search "zero rate"! plenty has been said about them.

blzrgb

Well thanks Einstein. Try that search yourself and see that nothing comes up. Maybe a little conversation is needed here, hopefully someone with actual experiance with this particular product will chime in. :-D

Marlboro

i used them on my 87 k-30 and like them, as for your steering i did crossover so a few turns of the drag link recentered my steering wheel. I see your concern, off road design will be able to answer your question, always been helpful with me.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well thanks Einstein. Try that search yourself and see that nothing comes up. Maybe a little conversation is needed here, hopefully someone with actual experiance with this particular product will chime in. :-D
OK, http://www.steelsoldiers.com/search.php?searchid=602591 or Steel Soldiers::Military Vehicles Supersite - Search Results

Everything I do know about zero rates, I learned here on SS.

btw, My first post(and every time I suggest a search), I do it to he helpful. :roll:

Last edited:

mtjbrown

blzrgb, it seems to help if you do an advanced search and click the cucv forum. I did this and pulled up a couple of pages worth of threads.

HTH,
Mark

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thats odd, they did when I posted them! (I checked).

Oh well, what do I know anyways....:wink:

btw, I did an advanced search for, "zero and rate" and "zero rate" in the cucv forums.

Last edited: