• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zwick compressor needs help...

Mark3395

Anybody know where to find parts for the compressor? I've got a knock in mine...

And on the top of the carb is a little brass screw with a hole down the center that seems to intersect a crosshole.

Well, there's supposed to be one anyway. I've got a carb that's missing it.

Mark3395

Matt got me the manual... and much appreciated it is.

The unfortunate flooding of the Motor Pool a couple weeks back led to the disassembly of both commpressors to get mud and water out of them. One should be complete and working soon, but the other will need at least a couple parts.

One is an odd screw at the top of the carb, the other I believe to be a one-way air valve in the head of the compressor element, and I still suspect I have a bad bearing in the compressor.

Anybody know who stocks parts for these compressors? Neat and handy, but nature has frowned on me.

Thanks much.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks