• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1941 K18-C GMC Recovered today

zout

I know a lot of folks want to see this is person PB - even my neighbors are anxious to see it - telling them what I knew of it and trying to keep them involved in history is FUN.

Swiss truck done except for some paint/stencil work - decals do not like that paint and will not adhere to it - so.

The end of the drive by the garage is going to get a makeover by my neighbor & bobcat and hopefully a couple stumps loose their location in the way as well - getting some stuff leveled out in preparation for the KC.

Couple weeks out at the most to receiving time on my end - work out your schedule on your end for what you know you want to get done.
EH = you were talking about ripping out paneling - if anything goes back in be sure we have the original piece for TEMPLATES to cut the new ones - same as that flooring - we can use better product if needed but I hate to see a template ruined unless it looks like it was a crapola job and we just need to make it right.

Zout DZ on standby.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I know a lot of folks want to see this is person PB - even my neighbors are anxious to see it - telling them what I knew of it and trying to keep them involved in history is FUN.

Swiss truck done except for some paint/stencil work - decals do not like that paint and will not adhere to it - so.

The end of the drive by the garage is going to get a makeover by my neighbor & bobcat and hopefully a couple stumps loose their location in the way as well - getting some stuff leveled out in preparation for the KC.

Couple weeks out at the most to receiving time on my end - work out your schedule on your end for what you know you want to get done.
EH = you were talking about ripping out paneling - if anything goes back in be sure we have the original piece for TEMPLATES to cut the new ones - same as that flooring - we can use better product if needed but I hate to see a template ruined unless it looks like it was a crapola job and we just need to make it right. Zout DZ on standby.
I was just thinking I would make it easier on you Bro. If ya want I'll just leave her like she is??:beer:

zout

You go ahead and drop on me whatever you want - I can ADAPT - OVERCOME and achieve all missions put in front of me.

Bring that SOB on and you will have a MV you can be proud of - heck - even BabyBear will want to ride in it.

GAME ON

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That thing is too cool. It actually needs a modern driveline, brakes and suspension and cool paint job!

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just remember...you PROMISED you wouldn't get all spazzy and hurt yourself working on this project!
Now PB! You are not going to believe the Commander will do as you request. Remember on the WC22 when Zout2 has to push him up to the house at night in the wheelbarrow. :lol:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Now PB! You are not going to believe the Commander will do as you request. Remember on the WC22 when Zout2 has to push him up to the house at night in the wheelbarrow. :lol:
When I drop off the K18-C I'm gonna install a "limiter plate" in the Commander sorta like NASCAR uses so he can't go full throttle!:naner:

Attachments

zout

thanks a lot PB - I was going to install live web cams where you could dial in a 1-900-watch-zout - but no one will pay now to watch me work half speed - restricted - HEY - bondage style - they might go for that ???

They could pay you to push that stun gun activated thingy to watch me twitch on live feed - what did I do with that Sheriff's phone number.

zout

PB - the more I look at the measurements I took down there and talking with DREW - it can be bobbed and turned into a CTR wrecker like you want - that red & white will look nice on itstubby-gus5.jpg

zout

So, where are we at on this?

Forgot I had mice in my pocket. AHHHH gave PB the heads up the other day I was ready at the receiving dock at the DZ for the delivery - ball is now on his side of the court. Seeing as I am "not crossing over" I will stay where I am waiting. :shrugs:

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Mouse is highly motivated, just putting out a few forest fires and handling priorty missions.

Target date to the Commander's AO is 22 March.

Tin Medic

Notice that when I said "we" I meant you. Another thing, I know there are lots of "builds" going on this site but there are always 1 or 2 that you would like to be involved with but they are nowhere near you.

zout

Tin Medic - I had Deb pick me up some Purina Mouse Chow at the Pet store - so when it shows up I will sprinkle some of this around as I know mice dislike eating from bowls.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks