• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Petit Jean Rally Sept. 20-22

ARYankee

Also for ARYankee for scouting out a sweet MV prize next door at the civi car show swap meet.
Those civi guys next door usually have some really good deals on MV related items. I just got done testing out my convoy light and the glad hand air hose with gauge. Well hopefully we will see you next year, maybe even before then :)

ARYankee

I got there just as the trail ride was starting, I think I held it up for a few minutes as I backed the 818 into a parking slot, I was feeling bad and had almost no sleep so after a walk around I headed back to the cabin. Sorry I missed everyone! Some photos are attached, the last one is my haul from OK City GL (light sets) and the four $15 11x20s I found on Graig's List in Webbers Falls, right on the way home!
Well that sucks that I missed you. I didn't intend on going on the trailride but Jim let me be gunner on the Ferret so I couldn't refuse :) Sorry I missed you. Nice score by the way.

combat32

Did I miss something Sam? Good to see all again, kinda slow this year not so many people. We had a good time and I sold lots of junk, got a great field desk from MWMULES sorry they didn't buy that tent from you Jim.I had to scat early Saturday, about 1600 as my mom is in the hospital.

combat32

Thanks Sam, she is fine I believe all will be ok. Thanks again for the radio gear, been taking the rops out of the M151 today that thing is whoopin me!:mrgreen:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Tom not a problem, a local from the civi car show bought it for elk camp at full price!
Good finally meeting folks that have only been email for several years.

Welder Sam

I had a few to many bud lights saturday night myself Tom.

Old man mules, im diggin that radio! Thanks a ton! Kind of thinking we could use a gp small instead if the BLUE shade thing..

ARYankee

Sorry to hear about your Mom, Tom.
That place sure did empty out fast Saturday afternoon. Next year I plan on getting there on Thursday :) But then again I say I'm always going to get there early the following year and never do :)

Did any of you guys that went on the convoy back in May buy the DVD of it at Petit Jean? I had 2 DVDs waiting for me and for $1 ea, it was well worth it. I kept a copy and gave a copy away. I just finally got around to watching it.

Any of you that didn't and want a copy just let me know. I should be able to burn a copy of it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks