• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Little rubber insert on throttle/ip cable end

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Does anyone have a source for the rubber/steel piece that goes in the throttle linkage that connects to the IP?

Crash_AF

I'd be interested in a source (besides generous other members) as well. I have two throttle cables that the grommet is dead in, and the one on my 1031 looks like it's about ready to fall apart.

Joe

Sharecropper

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The grommets are available from McMaster Carr, item #9600K31 "Push-in Grommet, 5/16" ID, 5/8" OD, 1/16" Thickness for 1/2" Diameter Panel Hole, packs of 100". $6.89 for 100.

Probably have to salvage the little steel piece from a parts truck.

Hope this helps.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
The grommets are available from McMaster Carr, item #9600K31 "Push-in Grommet, 5/16" ID, 5/8" OD, 1/16" Thickness for 1/2" Diameter Panel Hole, packs of 100". $6.89 for 100.

Probably have to salvage the little steel piece from a parts truck.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

85CUCVtom

I found the grommets at Sears hardware. They were in the hardware isle in the plastic bin. I bought a few just to have them. If you can't find one PM me and ilk see if I can send you one.