Excellent.Update... Yes I've been busy working this effort over the past few weeks.
Testing and improvements almost complete on the Beta Test version. New PCB being fab'd for Beta Test version and in fab as I write this.
Will be reaching out to some of you who you were kind enough to volunteer to be Beta testers. Many thanks for all who volunteered!
Can't ship them to all who volunteered. You'll be contacted directly if you've been selected.
Currently the price point is looking to be about ~ $330 per unit including the WIFI start feature, parameter monitoring feature, 2 wire remote start feature, shipping, Conrol Transfer capability, 2 wire remote start, and cool down timer for the finalized product.
Some features will be able to be customized based on target application when mature product is ordered such as warm up time, contactor closure time and cool down time.
This price is vs the "other" 2 wire remote start for $470 with much much fewer features.
A peek at the systems capabilities....
· Remote genset Start/Stop via WIFI (such as a cell phone or Laptop)
· 300 foot plus wireless communication range
· Password protected communications
· Visual display of all engine and generator operating parameters on remote WIFI device:
o Ambient Temperature
o Battery Voltage
o AC Voltage
o AC Output Frequency
o Fuel Level
o Coolant Temperature
o Oil Pressure
· Remotely Enable and Disable the Auxiliary Fuel Pump
· Two wire remote start/stop via contact closure
· View genset operating parameters if manually started.
· View genset operating parameters if started via 2 Wire Remote Start.
· Transfer from WIFI control to Manual control
· Transfer from Manual control to WIF control
· Automatic 30 second PreHeat below 40 degrees F
· Generator and Engine Operating Parameters that are nearing extremes are automatically highlighted in RED text on remote WIFI device to indicate a possible issue.
· Low Battery Voltage
· Output Frequency out of range
· %Load nearing maximum
· Low Fuel
· High Coolant Temperature
· Low Oil Pressure
· 2 wire start warm up period and 5 minute cool down timer.
· Antenna and connector are IP65 rated for water resistance.
· Retains full manual control of the genset.
· 2 wire remote Start & Stop of the genset.
· Automatic shutdown due to low oil pressure or engine stall.
· Alerts if 2 wire remote start fails and corrective actions.
· Aborts WIFI remote start if genset fails to start.
· Conformally coated to seal out moisture.
· Firmware upgradable should new features or enhancements become available.
I have now two MEP803A at your disposal should I be chosen for this test phase.
Thanks for the update.