• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Seat belt Bolt

ARYankee

When I redid the interior I took out everything including the seat belts. Well I lost the bolts for the 2 front seats. It is for what I call the female end that bolts to the floor. I found it in the -20P TM. It is NSN: 5306-01-157-3279 Part# 471083. I have tried Googling the NSN but all I get is that it is a bolt. I know this, I would like a better description so I can go purchase one from Fastenal or a local hardware store. I'm hoping that I could get some help here. Maybe I'm not searching correctly.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I may have a couple from the parts truck.

You should be able to find them at a salvage yard.

ODdave

I have a few of the Apex (GM) bits, There sized as a 47 and are slightly different in shape, more rounded on the points. Not really sure why gm did that but If you guys ever come across one there a good addition to your tool box as they seem to be quite strong compaired to the standard torx for those stuborn belt bolts & striker pins.

ARYankee

Yeah I could check a salvage yard or there are a couple parts M1009s listed on Craigslist that I could check on. I was just going to see what the size was and go grab a couple bolts from Lowes or Home Depot.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks