• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Seat belt Bolt

ARYankee

When I redid the interior I took out everything including the seat belts. Well I lost the bolts for the 2 front seats. It is for what I call the female end that bolts to the floor. I found it in the -20P TM. It is NSN: 5306-01-157-3279 Part# 471083. I have tried Googling the NSN but all I get is that it is a bolt. I know this, I would like a better description so I can go purchase one from Fastenal or a local hardware store. I'm hoping that I could get some help here. Maybe I'm not searching correctly.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I may have a couple from the parts truck.

You should be able to find them at a salvage yard.

ODdave

I have a few of the Apex (GM) bits, There sized as a 47 and are slightly different in shape, more rounded on the points. Not really sure why gm did that but If you guys ever come across one there a good addition to your tool box as they seem to be quite strong compaired to the standard torx for those stuborn belt bolts & striker pins.

ARYankee

Yeah I could check a salvage yard or there are a couple parts M1009s listed on Craigslist that I could check on. I was just going to see what the size was and go grab a couple bolts from Lowes or Home Depot.