• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

0311DAD's m35a2

0311DAD

Attachments

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is a mighty sweet looking Deuce you got there, and you really did this in 5 days? WOW and truly I thought I worked fast, truck looks great and doing the work your self sure gives one a feeling of true satisfaction! Great luck and nice work!
KK

0311DAD

i cant take the credit for the work. i bought the truck from John Winslow Sales in Halifax, North Carolina. he gave me a price on painting and tires i couldnt refuse.

0311DAD

the 1100's were definitely worth the money. i was able to cruise down the interstate at 62 mph turning 2300 rpm. and it makes it look beefier too.:)

0311DAD

thanks for all the compliments.
for some reason i dont think it will be sitting still this weekend. i forgot how much fun it actually is to drive a vehicle instead of just sitting there and turning the wheel.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Wow! Looks great. I love the color.

We look forward to seeing it in October. :D

phil2968

What happened to the hard top? Was it to rusty to save or do just like the rag tops? I have a camo soft top on my solid green bobber. I like the soft tops. That is a nice looking truck!
See you at 12SSGR!

0311DAD

i went for a saturday drive this am in the deuce. back to John Winslow's and got all of the parts for the heater. looks like i will be heading back in a couple of weeks for a tranny swap. syncros going out. i will have to hand it ti John, he stands behind his product.

michigandon

i went for a saturday drive this am in the deuce. back to John Winslow's and got all of the parts for the heater. looks like i will be heading back in a couple of weeks for a tranny swap. syncros going out. i will have to hand it ti John, he stands behind his product.
I had to run back up there the other day to straighten out a titling issue. I casually mentioned (NOT complain) about the slow leak in my left front steer tire. He GAVE me another tire and wheel. How cool is that? [thumbzup]

0311DAD

i ordered a 24-12 volt converter to handle cell phone and gps charging. also ordered a dynomax bullet muffler to appease the neighbors. also on the to do list is a spray in bedliner in the cab to help reduce some heat and engine noise.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks