• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

0311DAD's m35a2

0311DAD

Attachments

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is a mighty sweet looking Deuce you got there, and you really did this in 5 days? WOW and truly I thought I worked fast, truck looks great and doing the work your self sure gives one a feeling of true satisfaction! Great luck and nice work!
KK

0311DAD

i cant take the credit for the work. i bought the truck from John Winslow Sales in Halifax, North Carolina. he gave me a price on painting and tires i couldnt refuse.

0311DAD

the 1100's were definitely worth the money. i was able to cruise down the interstate at 62 mph turning 2300 rpm. and it makes it look beefier too.:)

0311DAD

thanks for all the compliments.
for some reason i dont think it will be sitting still this weekend. i forgot how much fun it actually is to drive a vehicle instead of just sitting there and turning the wheel.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Wow! Looks great. I love the color.

We look forward to seeing it in October. :D

phil2968

What happened to the hard top? Was it to rusty to save or do just like the rag tops? I have a camo soft top on my solid green bobber. I like the soft tops. That is a nice looking truck!
See you at 12SSGR!

0311DAD

i went for a saturday drive this am in the deuce. back to John Winslow's and got all of the parts for the heater. looks like i will be heading back in a couple of weeks for a tranny swap. syncros going out. i will have to hand it ti John, he stands behind his product.

michigandon

i went for a saturday drive this am in the deuce. back to John Winslow's and got all of the parts for the heater. looks like i will be heading back in a couple of weeks for a tranny swap. syncros going out. i will have to hand it ti John, he stands behind his product.
I had to run back up there the other day to straighten out a titling issue. I casually mentioned (NOT complain) about the slow leak in my left front steer tire. He GAVE me another tire and wheel. How cool is that? [thumbzup]

0311DAD

i ordered a 24-12 volt converter to handle cell phone and gps charging. also ordered a dynomax bullet muffler to appease the neighbors. also on the to do list is a spray in bedliner in the cab to help reduce some heat and engine noise.