• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1 Year, 6827 Miles

Josh

Man my ass hurts.:driver:

As of 8am tomorrow I will have had my truck 1 year. I think I've put it threw its paces. Lets see if can beat that this year.

saddamsnightmare

May 7th, 2010.

Mine has done about 6,000 or 7,000 annually, both the duece and the Unimog, and I feel that the deuce rides better then my wife's 2006 Wrangler Unlimited Jeep, which has a vicious bounce to it. The Air-O-Matic has done much to tame that beast, now all I need is 10 new tires and a cab heater. The problem with the deuce's NDCC's is they don't hold up well on the road......at the mileages Josh and I are running them.rofl

jblack6527

Maybe my butt is just tougher than y'alls, lol but I don't mind the standard box seat. I drove it home from Montgomery Al, about 10 hours, stopped a few times for food/drinks, but I didn't mind the seat too bad.

Josh

I normally am good for 4 hours before I need a break. I enjoy driving the deuce more then any other vehicle I've ever owned. And forgot to had, Id say at least half of those miles are all big city driving. I drive her to work in downtown Portand, 3 nights a week for work.

rwbrown72

Diesel is starting its' climb again! I am looking for a source of good WMO. The hunt continues. How has the front end held up? Seals, boots, etc... Any extra maintenance issues? I am thinking about starting to drive my bobbed deuce more often. I need a muffler first.

Josh

Front end is fine, although one of my boots is ripped, and as I dont have another vehicle to use right now, cant afford the downtime time to fix it, I just pump in a bunch of grease every week threw the zerk

wsucougarx

Josh a boot only take about 30 minutes to install. I got the zippered type. The retaining rings are a bit tricky but really doesn't take much time at all. A boot will run you about $25. All you need is a screwdriver

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Hate to brag but since getting my titled and tagged last year, I have just a tad under 10K. This includes three south bound and two north bound 770 mile each leg trips between MD and GA. Add to that a trip from GA to norther NJ and back and very soon a trip to MD and back again.

No spring seat just the box and an iron butt.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks