• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10 ton and up?

amgeneral72

I ran across this monster a few weeks ago while the wife and I were driving through the N Ga. mountains.
You could tell it had just been pulled out of the weeds somewhere.

WP_20160513_15_22_07_Pro.jpgWP_20160513_15_22_19_Pro.jpg

As soon as I saw the side mounted tire I got excited.
My wife -- not so much.
She cringed when I decided to leave my card. luckily for her -- nobody called back.

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is a list I can think of

M915 Series
M123 10 ton Tractor
M125 10 ton Prime Mover
M20 Diamond T
M26 Dragon Wagon
HEMTT Series
PLS
LVS
M911
M1070
M520 Goer
M746 HET
Atomic Annie Prime Movers

I think I got most of them :)

dmetalmiki

That is a splendid looking vehicle. And deserves a thorough restoration job. 13 ltr 6?. Great pictures.
And actually my 'wee' M62 Wrecker dials in at 26 ton Loaded fully. As is. And no it can not be driven on a car license, even if it is in the 'historic' class actually. As is HGV class2. Pulling my trailer, HGV Class1. Slow but SURE.

Last edited:

99nouns

10 ton up stands for 1.3 mpg with 40mph max, yeah good luck with that huh, unless you got a wife who is a daughter of an oil king, might be easier if you become Muslim...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks