• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10 ton and up?

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guys, it does say 10 tons and up.
Should we put a cap on the 5-Ton Forum to stop at 9.999-Tons?
Should we also limit this thread to 10-Ton ~ 19.999-Tons?
Should we then create yet another thread for 20-Ton & Up? Or should it also have an upper limit?

WHERE WILL IT END ?!?!?

Additional sub-threads for Green, Tan, Woodland Camo, Desert Camo, Etc?

OH, the humanity of it all ! ! !

Let's just play well with the other children. If you do you can have an ice cream cone on your way home from the SS Forum playground !... now go have fun and stop squabbling.

:nothingfunny:

Sorry. I probably should have deleted that, but I'm so tired that I had to rant.... and I'm too tired to be sensible and hit the DELETE button...... but y'all have been there too. Right?

Good night.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I ran across this monster a few weeks ago while the wife and I were driving through the N Ga. mountains.
You could tell it had just been pulled out of the weeds somewhere.

View attachment 625948View attachment 625949

As soon as I saw the side mounted tire I got excited.
My wife -- not so much.
She cringed when I decided to leave my card. luckily for her -- nobody called back.
Well, that's a dandy looking truck. It still appears to be in good shape too. Even the tires look good. Since I'll be living in the mountains in about 6 weeks, I need to start looking for this stuff.