• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1078 stuck brake

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Found my dryer rebuild kit here in the SS parts section, but that was a year ago. Don't see them now. Another reason to get an upgrade dryer. I have already bought my replacement dryer for 'one of these years'. Last time I changed out the desiccant bag it seemed that the bag could be emptied and new desiccant poured in. Plain desiccant is available online. All the o-rings and other rebuild parts are probably not needed for a long time.

[edit: Haldex RN60A is the part number of the rebuild kit, as listed in the parts list that Wes put together, http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?155667-LMTV-FMTV-Quck-Parts-Reference-Spreadsheet.

Finditparts.com has the RN60A. Just type in Haldex RN60A in their search window]

Bob

Where does one find the service parts for the first gen dryer?

Last edited:

sargentwolf

An update to this. Warm day, fired up, waited until the low air alarm STFU (reaaaally need to put that silence switch in)

No problems, went out for a hour long run in rush hour traffic (max braking use to check for damage due to ice)

Not a problem, all good. New air dryer was waiting at home, that's a project for the next warm day....