• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1078 stuck brake

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Found my dryer rebuild kit here in the SS parts section, but that was a year ago. Don't see them now. Another reason to get an upgrade dryer. I have already bought my replacement dryer for 'one of these years'. Last time I changed out the desiccant bag it seemed that the bag could be emptied and new desiccant poured in. Plain desiccant is available online. All the o-rings and other rebuild parts are probably not needed for a long time.

[edit: Haldex RN60A is the part number of the rebuild kit, as listed in the parts list that Wes put together, http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?155667-LMTV-FMTV-Quck-Parts-Reference-Spreadsheet.

Finditparts.com has the RN60A. Just type in Haldex RN60A in their search window]

Bob

Where does one find the service parts for the first gen dryer?

Last edited:

sargentwolf

An update to this. Warm day, fired up, waited until the low air alarm STFU (reaaaally need to put that silence switch in)

No problems, went out for a hour long run in rush hour traffic (max braking use to check for damage due to ice)

Not a problem, all good. New air dryer was waiting at home, that's a project for the next warm day....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks