• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10K rear half shafts?

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am surprised I did not find this trying several searches, does anyone have the vendors/numbers for the civi replacements 10K half shafts?
I would prefer NOS shafts but am concerned about the condition of the boots.

Last edited:

cryptofile

The brand carried by autozone is "duralast", not a recommendation per se, just an FYI.

Question I have is how many road miles should you expect to get out of a half shaft before replacement?
...nothing offroad just normal highway type driving.

papakb

Buy a new set of half shafts at autozone 16058n, 16059n, 16060n are the part numbers. A simple search for autozone and half shafts yielded this result.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Buy a new set of half shafts at autozone 16058n, 16059n, 16060n are the part numbers. A simple search for autozone and half shafts yielded this result.
Can you break it

[/QUO
EDIT, OK after adding the vehicle it listed the position, the rear said "rear passenger" but they are supposed to be the same.
Holy Cow, free shipping!!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks