• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10K rear half shafts?

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am surprised I did not find this trying several searches, does anyone have the vendors/numbers for the civi replacements 10K half shafts?
I would prefer NOS shafts but am concerned about the condition of the boots.

Last edited:

cryptofile

The brand carried by autozone is "duralast", not a recommendation per se, just an FYI.

Question I have is how many road miles should you expect to get out of a half shaft before replacement?
...nothing offroad just normal highway type driving.

papakb

Buy a new set of half shafts at autozone 16058n, 16059n, 16060n are the part numbers. A simple search for autozone and half shafts yielded this result.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Buy a new set of half shafts at autozone 16058n, 16059n, 16060n are the part numbers. A simple search for autozone and half shafts yielded this result.
Can you break it

[/QUO
EDIT, OK after adding the vehicle it listed the position, the rear said "rear passenger" but they are supposed to be the same.
Holy Cow, free shipping!!

Last edited: