• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

11.00X20 in New England

Engine5

What kind of shape are you looking for?
If things go they way I want to I may have 2 or 3 available. But not for 2 weeks or so. I am expecting a new full set and I have a few good ones on the truck now that will be getting replaced.

Engine5

50% or better. I will know by Oct 2nd about the new ones, they are coming from DRMO for my EMA 5 ton. I will send pics once the new ones come in. If your gonna pick them up then there is a PUB 99 right down the road. The price will be 1 big bacon double cheese burger , curly fries and a cold beer. Hows that.

vtdeucedriver

50% or better. I will know by Oct 2nd about the new ones, they are coming from DRMO for my EMA 5 ton. I will send pics once the new ones come in. If your gonna pick them up then there is a PUB 99 right down the road. The price will be 1 big bacon double cheese burger , curly fries and a cold beer. Hows that.

THATS A DEAL!!! There going on my M62, so I am not worried about tire wear so much at 2 MPG, but the dry rot yep! I got a inside that has the side wall cracked open.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks