• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

11.00X20 in New England

Engine5

What kind of shape are you looking for?
If things go they way I want to I may have 2 or 3 available. But not for 2 weeks or so. I am expecting a new full set and I have a few good ones on the truck now that will be getting replaced.

Engine5

50% or better. I will know by Oct 2nd about the new ones, they are coming from DRMO for my EMA 5 ton. I will send pics once the new ones come in. If your gonna pick them up then there is a PUB 99 right down the road. The price will be 1 big bacon double cheese burger , curly fries and a cold beer. Hows that.

vtdeucedriver

50% or better. I will know by Oct 2nd about the new ones, they are coming from DRMO for my EMA 5 ton. I will send pics once the new ones come in. If your gonna pick them up then there is a PUB 99 right down the road. The price will be 1 big bacon double cheese burger , curly fries and a cold beer. Hows that.

THATS A DEAL!!! There going on my M62, so I am not worried about tire wear so much at 2 MPG, but the dry rot yep! I got a inside that has the side wall cracked open.