• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

12.50 R20's or, I'm in love again...

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Some pics of the XL's on my Deuce, I think they look sweet! :-D

I sandblasted and repainted all the wheels and rings, well worth the time I think.

Attachments

sermis

I have not picked up my tires yet. One set is going on my M715 project, I might put a set on my M725. Now that I see them on the deuce I might just put a set on it.

Did you just use the stock rim's? I was thinking they were too wide to rune as duels but it looks really good.

Reactions: FMJ

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Stock wheels...

Thanks to Lane, Citizensoldier, I saw some pics of his truck with them a while back.

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man, you have a whole motor pool there! Beautiful area too. So is the outside diameter a little bigger than the NDTs? Gain a little top speed?

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
According to the spec sheet that I have, the 12.50's are about the same diameter as the 9.00-20's
The max speed rating on those 12.50's is 56mph

But they sure do look nice :drool:
Thanks Bob, do you have that spec sheet in electronic form or a link to it you could send to me?

Ed

jimmcld

Awsome looking country, the truck is not bad either.

We just put on 1100x20's yesterday and there is a noticeable difference in the height of the truck. I'm excited to see if we can get any more speed out of it. I talked with a volunteer fire fighter the other day who said that his department had five deuces, all of which had 11.00x20's. He also said that they could run 68 mph.

Tackettr

Jim,
That is interesting. I just finished putting 11x20's on mine and took it for a spin with the GPS. It top out at 68 MPH also!:-D My top with 9x20s was about 59 MPH. See you next week.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks