• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

12v plug addition in my m923

pmramsey

Sorry but my phone is not smart. If I post them here, I must go to Staples (14 miles one way) have them scan it and email it back to my computer. I can be a nice guy but I'm not that motivated. Maybe in a few days.

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are they exactly the same as this?

I just received mine two days ago. I haven't had time to get after it with a meter yet, but it seems as if it does nothing (no step down) to address the controversial, unbalanced battery condition...

M925A2 with dump hoist

pmramsey

Are they exactly the same as this?

I just received mine two days ago. I haven't had time to get after it with a meter yet, but it seems as if it does nothing (no step down) to address the controversial, unbalanced battery condition...

M925A2 with dump hoist
Yep, this is what everyone needs. remember this is for the gray distribution box only. I do suggest purchasing the $15 test box that connects to this distribution box. Many of the M939 series trucks, especially the rebuilds, already have these boxes installed in the first bay closest to the passenger door under the passenger seat.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I bought a 24v clip on lead that I just cut the clips off and hooked it to the batteries. It is a BESTEK 12V 24V Battery Clip-on Car Cigarette Lighter Socket Adapter then I bought a Toplimit Car charger cigarette lighter 24 volt reducer to 12 volt three ports Triple socket with USB Charger off Amazon. it is good to 60watts. Seems to work just fine for the past 3 months. It was around $20 for both of them thru amazon.

Attachments