• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1400 tires on Deuce

Patgonia53

Anyone with experience running 1400 x20 tires on a duece. I just got my goodyear 1400's mounted on Marsh wheels for Boyce... Anyone have any issue with, or have to make major modifications to the front axles to keep a decent turning radius without have the tires rub on something ????
What if anything did you do to fix this.. Extend axles... spacers... What ??

bjsmith

i have 14s on stock rims and it does rub some at full turn not sure on the marsh rims i heard they do good with recentered hemtt wheels which i will get soon

Patgonia53

Mduece is a "bobbed" done by Clark International Logistics... It Came with stock 900x20"s... I just got my 1400 Goodyears...and mounted the rears... I do have too either lift the M105 bed or extend the wheels wells in the rear... I have not mounted the fronts.. I was very courious about front tire clearance when turning

dilligaf13

Backspacing makes all the difference. I'm running re-centered 5 ton combat rims and 14.00's on my bobbed deuce and I've never rubbed anything and I have a M105 bed on mine and have gone in some pretty nasty stuff.

Patgonia53

Not sure on the backspacing... But I got them thru Boyce Equipment... who make a lot of Bobbers.... I will check and post after I measure

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I misunderstood the title of the thread, "1400 tires on a deuce." I'm thinking to myself, it would be great to start a tire business with, but carrying 1400 tires in the bed of a deuce might be a little too much, both for the deuce's suspension, and the local police officer's patience.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks