• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1500 max rpm? nhc 250

hank2424

im not really familiar with thenhc-250,I changed fuek and air filter, seems to idle fie and smooth. when revving up from idle tach and rpm is slow reacting,today driving upa slight hill and rpm would not go above 1500rpm in a 5 ton.if you have pic I would greatly appreciate and help to adjust or recommend.would like to find a member in Lincoln ne to hook up with to battle these types of situations.please don't shoot the messenger but lead his horse to water......THANKS HANK

hank2424

how hard is it to drill out screw in throttle shaft, and are all pt pumps the same in having the ball in shaft and adjustment screw.

hank2424

i was able to drill ball out on throttle shaft, turned screw out two turns and unscrewed the aneroid valve three turns. Throttle response is much better, and finally a grey haze of smoke.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks