• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

16 Exhaust Pipes Group buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgejesse

I'm still relatively new here, but I'd love to get my hands on one of these. Is there any way we can coordinate a group buy for these?

M1165A1

Don't know what the forum rules are on that but I would be in. The real issue is how do you get them to the buyers. Shipping price is killer on these.

tgejesse

Don't know what the forum rules are on that but I would be in. The real issue is how do you get them to the buyers. Shipping price is killer on these.
I live about 1.5 hours from where these are so I would be able to pick them up, but like you said shipping to the buyers is going to be expensive.

Action

And, you should check to make sure those are not for the armored trucks. If so, you will either need spacers for the fender bolts, or remove some of the lower section and reweld the flange back on.

like this one.....
1623347481191.png

Last edited:

Milcommoguy

Supporting Vendor
I'm still relatively new here, but I'd love to get my hands on one of these. Is there any way we can coordinate a group buy for these?

At the listed price of $375.... And I don't know if that's a deal or not ??? But 16 of them works out to $6000. Thinking out loud here... seem like a simple hobby home build with the help of a good muffler shop and some expanded wire screen. One could only wish to get them on the cheap. Those auction can go crazy money.

Don't need one. Good luck. Watching from the sidelines, CAMO

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had one on my truck, ended up being more hassle than it was worth to me.

made the truck wider so it couldn't fit through the 4x4 trails as well.
Made the BEOD I had on the back of the truck harder to access.
left trails of black soot down the side of my truck whenever it rained and water got in the exhaust.

Unless you're really planning on going through more than 2.5' of water, and want the ability to turn off the truck while doing so without water flooding back into the engine, then the only reason to have it is cosmetics, which to me just isn't enough to outweigh the negatives. I removed mine and left it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks