• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1951 M48 Tractor recovery

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Swapped the parts today. The tire goes on the drivers side unlike the dumps where it is on the passenger side. Had to modify two brackets quite extensively, but it's done.

Attachments

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was just looking, I can't believe I got this 12 years ago! I really need to get off my butt and finish this one. I do have a new 5th wheel plate, the correct spacers, full winch setup w/correct NOS data plates. Hopefully the pole barn gets done before fall and I can start again on the 48.

maccus

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Jim if you want the 1957 M35 just come up and get it. I will probably never get to it. As you know it is totally without any rust. It would look good in the new PB. I still have that running gasser REO engine in the pole barn. So it should take very little to get it going.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks