• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1986 M998 Fuel injectors

papakb

Does anyone on the forum have a recommendation for the fuel injectors used in a 6.2 engine and a known reputable vendor?

LouWon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
From past experience, I had mine cleaned and tested for $300.00, I was had, I don't even think they did the work, so I bought 8 refurbs, still the same , I returned them, finally went on fleebay and got 8 new BOSCH, should of done this in the first place, just look, make certain that they are the real ones, not the generic type, spend $300.00 the first time and be done, also replace the return lines, again buy quality hose.
You either have long or short ones.

Thumper580

From past experience, I had mine cleaned and tested for $300.00, I was had, I don't even think they did the work, so I bought 8 refurbs, still the same , I returned them, finally went on fleebay and got 8 new BOSCH, should of done this in the first place, just look, make certain that they are the real ones, not the generic type, spend $300.00 the first time and be done, also replace the return lines, again buy quality hose.
You either have long or short ones.
Do you remember the Bosch part number??

LouWon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It depends on if you have the short or long ones
Measure from the head surface to the underside of the nut - approximately 1.5 inches on short injectors, 2.75 inches on long injectors

Part # 0432217092

CAV/Delphi# 6703801, OEM# 14063606, OEM Alt# NA51

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks