• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1991 936a2

Gamagoat1

On a 1991 M936A2 there is a sensor or something screwed into the outlet of the fuel transfer pump on the driver's side of the block. It has 4 wires coming out of it. And, I do not have a picture.
It is not shown or mentioned in the 2012 parts manuals.....

What is it and what is its function??

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think what you are referring to is shown in the -24-1P TM. Figure 145.

Can you or someone else take a picture of the item?

KsM715

Didn't we just finish a thread on this? Or is this a do-over because that one got ummm... nasty?
Your time line is off. The OP went to that other thread and started bitching over there about being asked to post a picture rather than just posting a picture in this thread. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Notice the OP is banned. (Temporarily I believe) hopefully he will return with a little better understanding of how we operate around here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks