• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1st Annual Builder77 Memorial Tidewater Virginia Drive In!!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Rick took pictures. He was going to email them to me so I could post them in the thread. Where are ya Rick? I think I saw Peecook or Jill snapping some too.

I forgot my camera at home like Chuck aua

peecook

i'd be in for another trip down to Trashmore. JoeDeuce is coordinating an event in Richmond in March that a few of the Tidewater guys are going to come up. He has a thread going here in SS.

twa@ezdn.net

I live very close to Sandbridge, it is nice and plenty of parking where you discribed. The whole family could come and the girls could play at the beach with the kids and we could talk MV's and cook.

rednckii

Not sure if anyone is actually headen the part two of this up but anyone got any ideas on a good date for it. Im good for any day as long as it is a weekend i literally live maybe mile an half from mt trashmore so if have an issue i have tools and a trailer. If anything after party lol.

twa@ezdn.net

Tim, when are you guys getting together?

Not heading this up but sounds like fun. There appears to be people willing. I may talk with you and combatmech and set something up, put out the date and just see who shows up. Someone suggested Sandbridge and I think that is a great idea, lots of parking and shelters with grills. The beach is right there for the rest of the family. We go there all the time.

Tim

Being as how you are the closest, Tim, it would be really nice to have you there. I understand about the gun show (I may have to take a trip to Richmond, now), would the 11th or 12th be better. There is a 40's era Valentine Dance at the VB aviation museum on the 11th, but right now I don't have any plans to go to that.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have any of you guys been to the Army Transportation Museum out there recently? Think it's going to be on my list, been 13-15 years since being there.:shock:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks