• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 Hole Injector Nozzles - Great Deal

Computerdoc08

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Greetings,

I am not sure if this I the correct area to share his, but I found some 2 hole injector nozzles for a great price.
$4.25 each, shipping wasn’t too bad for me, added about a dollar per unit for the batch I ordered.

Hope this helps some of you guys out.

Last edited:

Adrok

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Newer member giving a bump to this thread.
I'm in the process of doing a LOT of work and addressing 10 years of neglect to a 68 Non-turbo C.

How have these injectors worked for anyone?
Improvement over stock?
Any issues using new parts with mixed fuel types?

Thank you in advance for any responses, guidance, or thoughts.

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
2-hole injectors superceded single hole injectors at some point in the multifuel manufacturing process. The 2-hole injectors cause fuel to burn more cleanly with less smoke and are said to reduce stress on pistons compared to the single fuel stream nozzles.

I have run both; the single hole injectors do smoke more, the two hole injectors sound different. Is it an "improvement" over stock? For power, I would not think so, but a better burn is good.

Adrok

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is it an "improvement" over stock? For power, I would not think so, but a better burn is good.
Thanks for the reply!
Any issues running mixed fuel product ( UEO, Vegetable Oil ) with the 2-port injectors? If it inherently promotes more complete combustion and puts less stress on the pistons, I may move forward with it.

Thank you again. I try not to resort to universal knowlege when working on this truck. Just because something works on a Ford Diesel does not means it universally applies here. lol.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks