• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

20+ Iraqi M35A3s

EdMontana

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 20+ Iraqi M35A3s

Offroadfabworks said:
hey Edmontana
did you already order your tires? say we got a truck getting some from there here in a few days, and will be going threw cleveland TN on the way back.
Thanks for the offer, yes I did...they supposed to deliver it today here, will post a follow up on the tires.

EdMontana

clinto said:
What are the differences between these A3s besides CTIS and the tires/wheels? Why do people not like them?
The Cat also requires a much bigger radiator than the multi, this necessitated moving the headlights out onto the fenders.

Most folks think they are really....ugly.

Me personally, I don't like automatics.

Actually is not just the water radiator that's bigger, there are also two other cooling systems behind the larger grille....

I learned once from my father," If you cannot say anything positive...don't say it"

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Actually is not just the water radiator that's bigger, there are also two other cooling systems behind the larger grille....
I stand corrected. :oops:

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've always been curious about that front end issue on the A3. Is the engie hood actually higher at the front edge? ...or is it an optical illusion caused by the angle of the side service doors being shaped as they are? That has always bugged me.

I would certainly own one if I could get that once-in-a-lifetime, awesome low-price deal. A little on the ugly side, but so are a lot of things that we like. Ever really looked at a catfish? I love catfish, (spicy grilled!). The A3 is ugly, but it'd be fun to haul some wood in. :driver: <--- (wouldn't be doing this, though. Automatic!)

citizensoldier

I have heard from a real credible soarce that these will be popping up all around the country in droves within the next year or two.. I would like one for my wife, she can push a gas pedal and will be able to steer it being a 5'4" asian chick and all. I bet the off road performance is great compared to the standard M35 but dont realy like all the CTIS and compooper stuff..
I told her if I get her one to paint a big set of red lips on that front to spruce up its ugly mug! I am happy to see some SSers got one of them.. Did that come out of GA?

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone seen one of these OPFOR M35A3s since in the original paint scheme? Or did everyone repaint them back?