• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2007 a good year to get a 5 ton

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I was at Lakehurst and saw a lot of trucks that looked like they would be going to DRMO in the near future especially from what the National Guard guys there said. Also the site is not manned by a GL guy so it was a real pleasure working with the National Guard Soldiers who manned the site. Here are a few pictures of what may be coming available this year.

I hope that many of them wind up in Steel Soldiers driveways and garages

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
My OD fever/disease must be getting worse...................... To me, all those trucks look like stray puppies who all need a home :cookoo:

SierraHotel

Coincidentally, I'll be up there tomorrow at the EMALS site. Post any requests and I'll see what I can do.
Geeze, that lot is usually mostly empty! Wonder where the tanks are that I saw over there a few months ago...

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
The trucks are nice - but I'd rather have one of those airship hangers in the background.....now that's a shop/garage!

DD

M1075

Wow, I see all sorts of stuff I could use. Let's hope Foreign Military Sales doesn't hoard all of them like they usually do.

No.2Diesel

Thank you very much Armyman. Lakehurst is probably the closest auction location I'll ever see for a long time. I've been trying to talk my bro into a 5tonner. Any dumps? My Deuce has never been of the Island yet. I can't wait to flat tow over the GWB and Cross Bronx Expressway. Thats an adventure. I wonder how much six axles cost through the tolls?

westfolk

You know David......one of those trucks would easily have fit on your M127. The most you may have to do is take the top down. But I doubt you'd need to do that.

SierraHotel

There is ALOT of hardware up there. Will try to post pictures tomorrow. HEMMIT's, 2.5 ton's, 5 ton's, tractors, a wrecker, tow and semi trailers, long beds...bunch of stuff. Some are marked DRMO and they appear top be from the NJ Guard.

SierraHotel

Lakehurst NJ Old Iron

Okay, it took me awhile to post it...

Attachments