• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 aberdeen BS/for sale/who's going/when and where

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
anyone gonna have spin on filters for sale. i think I need a set as I have a bad oil leak and if it ain't coming from the filter i have a serious problem.
down an inch on the dipstick, and it appears to have come from above the ip
price check spin on filters please
See John Tennis...JATONKA. I will introduce you to him, Ian.

rideni

Thanks, Bruce
My engine decides to start leaking now of course
I think it is from the oil filters
if not its leaking from the head
as the flywheel is dry, and nothing else seems to be leaking
only other thing I can think is if there is an oil line to the IP or the Air Pump. but there is oil all around the filter bases
I'm gonna tighten them in the morning and check for leaks

AMGeneral

I think I have you covered for a 915 -10 manual. Also, maybe I should bring back Jims M37 tire. He's on the other side of town from me. I should have space since I will now not be turning in my deuce to winslows until after the
GA rally.

Can probably bring the med chest to Asheville. How many? Are they for Chief 919?
Carnac,I have no idea who the medical chests are for,PM MikePop and ask him,as per Jim's wheel/tire if you wanna haul it he would get it about 5 months earlier that way.

modified

WTB Parts at Aberdeen

just thought I'd put it out there... Looking for M170 (Willys Ambulance) specific parts at Aberdeen. !!!! PM me ..!!!!! will have a P/U truck

Looking for the following:
-used/orig spark plug wires
-spare tire bracket
-top bows
-passenger door frame
-bottom seat frame for jump seat
-fuel sender with douglas connector
-"auto lite" temp gauge 120-240
-"auto lite"speedometer
-"auto lite" "batt-gen" volt meter
-litter rails-all
-exhaust tip
-exhaust line
-Spring packs
-Canvas

also, 14/28 Neihoff !00 amp Generator in working condition.

thanks, I appreciate any help or leads towards my build ...thanks

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Thanks, Bruce
My engine decides to start leaking now of course
I think it is from the oil filters
if not its leaking from the head
as the flywheel is dry, and nothing else seems to be leaking
only other thing I can think is if there is an oil line to the IP or the Air Pump. but there is oil all around the filter bases
I'm gonna tighten them in the morning and check for leaks
Your truck is like mine. It drips so much I'm going to call it "The Clap".

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone know it there will be a forklift or a wrecker/crane truck at the show? I may need an NHC-250 can, moved from one truck to another.

Edit, scratch that, I wont be needing to move the can at the show.

Last edited:

roady

PHD, when are you going up? I will be there Saturday morning. If you are there on Saturday I have your cell# and will call you to meet up.

You all will have to wear name tags so that I can meet up with you all and put screen names to faces.

powerhouseduece

PHD, when are you going up? I will be there Saturday morning. If you are there on Saturday I have your cell# and will call you to meet up.

You all will have to wear name tags so that I can meet up with you all and put screen names to faces.

Ill be there thrusday till saturday night. Just give me a ring! If you guys want to find me, look for the biggest, nicest looking truck (bkubu) and ill be in the piece of crap right by him!

Please, feel free to stop by. (unless you dont have beer) rofl

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm bringing some good bourbon for Cabell. Should be a good time...oh, yeah, and the show will be good, too. :wink:

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I bring the O'Douls!! Great stuff for when you have to drive home at night!! I do have some good cigars from the land of Fidel... PHD you and your brother better behave this year....

powerhouseduece

I bring the O'Douls!! Great stuff for when you have to drive home at night!! I do have some good cigars from the land of Fidel... PHD you and your brother better behave this year....

Ha! im not the one you got to worry about, ill have the old lady there this year. Nobody bring up the strippers from last year please :shock:

rideni

Working on building a stripper pole.

I've got one fifth of cheap bourbon left for me, need to pick up some more, have a little bit of beer but a lot of soda and water chilling on ice.

Do to popular demand I will not be mixing up weird concoctions in a tub that involves grain alcohol.

Also I will not be repeating thursday night of last year.

I ve got all my equipment over here and setup for the weekend. Enjoying a nice bourbon on the rocks with a splash of sour mix in my camper.

Even got my self a gulf cart for the time being

By the way.
Major thanks to Atankersdad, this stand up member brought me a set of jatonka spin on filters today, which I will be replacing for him this weekend.
my deuce is no longer the BP oil rig in the gulf, and leaked very litttle I found out. All that happened was that one of the seals on the front cannister gave up the ghost.