• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 aberdeen BS/for sale/who's going/when and where

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Google "east coast rally directions", then click on the cached link. Their server has been down.

roady

Hey guys,

I am coming first thing in the morning and was wondering if anyone had any use for these wheels. I could throw them on the trailer and bring them along if need be. All eight of them came off of a semi style trailer and all are in pretty good shape.

Let me know before to late and I will bring them along.

Attachments

powerhouseduece

Made it home ok. Had a problem, Bart (powersmoke18) blew his clutch apart somewhere in Jersey. He said that there is a tow truck on the way and he will let me know when he gets home. Had a awesome time, couldn't ask for a better crowd.

Mudstone

where in jersey is he? if he needs company or manual labor i can roll on down. Let me know what's going on and if i can be of any help.

powersmoke18

well i made it home arond 2am!!! lol only took 40 gallons of fuel and a $1100 tow bill!! lets see casualties are 1. toyota T100 grill lol i blame mr. matt for that one!!! 2. a coat hanger!! which was used to extract the keys my girlfriend locked in her T100 3. my wallett!! got alot of really cool stuff at the show!!! 4. transmission!!! which puked oil up all over the side of the road. and 5. my rear axle was glowing once again!!! no idea what caused it but i will start working on it today hopefully!!! i'm prolly going to need some parts in the near future!!! lol. thanks matt, mike, and all the other steel soldiers for all their help thruout the day and night, o and the morning!!!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I have also made it home. Long trip, again. Took about 24 hours of driving, again. A few hours sleep just prior to Richmond, at the VA/NC line rest area, and then at a truck stop deep in NC. All total about 4-5 hour sleep. Tired but glad I went. Really hope to see everyone before next year.

stumps

I have also made it home. Long trip, again. Took about 24 hours of driving, again. A few hours sleep just prior to Richmond, at the VA/NC line rest area, and then at a truck stop deep in NC. All total about 4-5 hour sleep. Tired but glad I went. Really hope to see everyone before next year.
My deuce, Sprout, thanks you for the new fiberglass headache board. She will wear it proudly... and I will avoid the cargo induced headache.

-Chuck