• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

(2010)Findlay Ohio Military Vehicle Show

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm heading down Saturday, I'll have padlock sets, a few 3" sockets, Max-Military pioneer tool sets, and reflective triangle sets. See classifieds for info. PM me if interested.

Hkx3

Can someone plz post the exact location of this?

I will try to be there sunday.

I have a end curtain for the M35/M54 if someone needs it. I have three now.

Not a big deal I realize, but its better than throwing it away.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good show! Lots of goodies and plenty of deals!
Finally met Gimpyrobb, Kipman, Ida34, Stretch, SWBradley1, 13 Mike, Cigarjoe, and David Doyle. Missed Topgun by 30 minutes or so!
Apparently an un-official Steelsoldiers rally.

Oh, and the Germans should have stayed home, they suffered big losses!

Last edited:

mikeroot2

More Findlay MV pictures. Nice to meet ya Gimp, Westy, 13mike, Kipman and all the other SS members I met(I'm terrible with names).

Attachments

gunboy1656

I just got in will post my pics tomorrow, only have 163 pics to sort through.

Had a lot of fun, got a few things I wanted, but not the stuff I needed.

Stretch's Wife

Just wanted to let everyone at the show know I enjoyed meeting you or seeing you again. I had a lot of fun and it was a great turn out this year. Hope to see you in Aberdeen next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks