• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

(2010)Findlay Ohio Military Vehicle Show

topgun217

This was my second vist to the Findlay show, but first as an SS Member and proud owner of a M/V. It was a real pleasure to meet everyone on here and put faces with names. I dragged a buddy along with me and my son and now he has O.D. fever after looking at a real nice M1028 on the way out. Kevin is now planning a inspection trip to a G/L site.

Kip, Stretch, Stretches wife, Gimpy, and everyone else, the pleasure was all mine. 319 I hope to see you at the Sandusky Ohio OVH show, I'll P/m with the details.

foster192

OK, that was an awesome show, loved it. I bought an assualt pack from the surplus guy in the shed. I has 2 large white straps attached on the inside. Does anyone know what these are used for? BTW, that 5 ton sitting right in the middle of the show for 10.5k looked like a great deal to me....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks