• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Florida Steel Soldiers Rally - February 19th-21st!

SixSpeed

Banned
The ONLY vehicle with no problems in the swamp were all the pinzgauers! I dont think a single one got stuck, if one did I didnt see it and it wasnt stuck for long.
Those Pinzgauers are annoying. Running around everywhere like ants while we are trying to un-stick everyone. :p

Edit: I'll start a media thread in like 30 minutes.

Attachments

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah but, what was for dinner?

nopics

Dinner was pork loins, left over spaghetti and meatballs from lunch, garlic bread, green beans, corn, stewed yams or sweet potato's not sure which, coleslaw. Might be missing something not sure.

Pictures will probably have to wait till monday.

Russ

Had a great time!

So far I've heard the following are home safe: Rene - Unimog, Rick - 6 wheel pinz, Wayne V - Pinz hard top, Chuck - 6 wheel pinz.

Hope everyone else had an uneventfull trip home! Thanks Mike for hosting a wonderful Rally!

FM5332FF

Vinny and I made it back to his place in the 5 tons, All went well, We replaced the belt that broke at the rally site then took off to ocala. There were no problems on the way back to his house, Then I hopped back in my car and drove home to Ft. Myers. Going to bed...
Chris.

sak00

First off, we would like to thank Mike for another great time.

We bugged out early as we had a 35 foot motorhome. As wet as it was, we were afraid that all the traffic would soften up the driveway out and we had no real good way to connect to it if it got stuck. We made it back with no real problems either.

Side note.....as we headed back to the camper parked out front last night. We came through the gate and there sits a deuce stuck deep in the muddy ruts. I hooked up to it and had to hit it 4 times before she finally popped out.

It was real wet and nasty, but what a great time. No Jeep fires this year either.....Too WET!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks