• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A close friend is in need of a CUCV front drive shaft, specifically for an M1009. Anyone have one they want to part with? NGP (non gold plated)

Chief_919

Well, bad news- the transmission in my truck is toast, and with almost 300k on it I am not going to invest the $$ into replacing it.

So that leaves me with no way to haul my goodies down. I just made a deal to buy a M1028, and I hope it is ready by then. Most likely it will be but it will set me back, so I will end up doing a one day blitz down early Saturday morning to sell and take care of all the deals I have pending, but I have to head back that evening.

Anyone need a great running 2006 AM General/General Engine products 6.5 engine? I put it in my truck when it the engine had about 1000 miles on it, it has about 50,000 on it now and is a strong runner. It was an AM General warranty take out from a brand new M998A2 because it had broken a glow plug and bent the exhaust valve, I fixed that and it runs like a top. The only issue is that the front crank seal leaks. Easy enough to fix while it is out.

It is set up with a turbo now (side mount) and the setup for a 90's GM pickup, it would be a near drop-in for a CUCV to turbo it if you just change the accessories to the V belt style, IP to the non-electronic, and the water pump. I would sell it with or without the turbo parts, I have an NA intake manifold for it as well.

The later GEP built 6.5's are the cream of the crop- the blocks were cast by Navistar/International and don't have all the weak points the GM blocks did.

If anyone is seriously interested let me know and we can talk- I need to start pulling it out of the truck ASAP if you would want it delivered.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
gimpy dont forget my new ammo trailer with top!!!! and is anyone interested in a m101a3 trailer axle.. picked up from kenny but the buyer backed out. has brakes 8 lug . i will need to load it up tomorrow as im leaving la sat morning early.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Chief, sounds like you need to borrow a deuce and a half!

airmech3839

I am looking for a radiator for the deuce and all the seals and packings for the T-case and for the airshift and throttle hookup things that start to leak type parts.

123mack

I just got off the phone with jim Henry about bringing a couple of items to the rally for me. He said he would come if enough people order stuff so that it would pay his fuel bill, but so far it is only myself and one or two others wh have ordered.

zout

Will be bringing all Dinger65's PRC77 radios - accessories - antenna for sale - will have these over by the 109 - will be there Wed so you have all week to check them out and make a deal with him.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
anybody have GREEN dash light covers that went to swap for RED ones, I could use all together 4 GREEN covers

what is the size of those cans???

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I don't know what I have then, but i'll bring 10 just a bit bigger For sale.;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks