• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I thought they were taller? Like 6x18x18 or so?
Jim, that is the 20MM can. The 30MM is similar to the 20MM but wider. 40MM cans are perfect. Eric, I'd like to have an M101 cover please. Are they green? Camo? what condition? Inquiring minds want to know! I also have a swing side for you that we dealt on and a pump and few linkages for Mangus if you can bring them north for me!

3dAngus

Well, anyway, I just heard about the rally and it sounds like great fun. I can bring my towbars but they are the 1 1/2" and I had them on pickup trucks and 5 ton Freightliners, but the clevice will not fit on that little narrow gap 1" tow eyelet on the M35. Unfortunate, and I need the adapter, so if you know of anyone who has the 1 1/2" to 1" adapter, maybe you can tow it home. I put a picture on ebay of it if anyone wants to see the newer style towbars for the mine resistant vehicles out of Iraq and Afghanistan. Looking forward to my first rally. Save this ole Vietnam Vet a burger.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
ILL take two cans, think DHs will work, wont know till see them, think Jims will be to high

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny, no problem bringing parts back with me.

I have one green and several camo M101 covers. The camo covers are very nice, I don't recall the condition of the green one. The vinyl is nice and soft and flexible. I think they all have black ropes and good straps.

phil2968

I will have some complete M109 windows if everything works out. Look me up if intrested. Also have a complete working multi fuel heater for a M109 box, with panels fuel pump and all.

Oldsouthernboy

I will be bringing 3 Hummv winches, Two will have the Hummv Mounting plate with fairlead rollers, and cable. The other is winch only, cable has been cut. When removed the hydralic lines were cut. These need replacing, any questions I hope to answer and you can see mine mounted and ready to use, or I hope to have it ready for use. Asking 450.00 for the two complete winches with Hummv mounts, 250 for the winch only. I will be there Saturday because of work.

rebel5909

does anyone want to do some tradeing? i have a m200 genny trailer with the generator removed im lookin for a shelter or box to put inside my m105 trailer to use as a camper

goldneagle

Looks like I'm gonna make it to the GA rally.

I have 40mm ammo cans($15), a heavy towbar with feet and pins($350), M101 covers($120), a few 6TL batteries($60), Pushbutton headlight switch($150), M35A2 exhaust kits($250), CUCV vacuum valves($75)and a few other items.

If you want ammo cans, or an M101 cover,or exhaust kit please PM me before Tues morning, so I can be sure to load enough.

I'll be driving the M1008 down. I may load an M101 if there is enough interest in the ammo cans.
any good deals on J-pipe? i need a nice j-pipe for my M109

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
GE, just break out the wallet and buy the whole kit. You'll be better off in the long run (what I did).

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny, no problem bringing parts back with me.

I have one green and several camo M101 covers. The camo covers are very nice, I don't recall the condition of the green one. The vinyl is nice and soft and flexible. I think they all have black ropes and good straps.
I'll take a camo one please! Garsh, I sure hope peeples buy some of these bar code scanner boxes so I can pay my debts!

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Eric,

Are you coming by Cinci and convoying down with Gimpy and I or are you heading straight down??

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since it looks as if I've secured a top for the M101A3, does anyone have 3 metal bows for said trailer? The metal bows are the same for the M105 as well.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jim & Tim, refer to post 131 for pics and post 140 for details. Selling them for $10 ea but you have to take the scanner too! I have quite a few in the trailer to bring. I just sold some tonight to a guy that wants to make med boxes out of them for first aid stuff.

Richard, no need to bring those bows. I have some here that I can replace the wood on. Since I got my first set of the steel ones, I won't be going back to the wood ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks