• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have a 105 bed that has been blasted and painted OD green....has a few spots that need to be touched up. 300 bucks but I have no way to get it to the rally. I may could arrange shipping via ALREDNECK since he is headed to FL in the near future.

I also have a good deuce cab tub with doors that is holding down the back yard but have no way to get it to the rally either.

Blythewoodjoe

Blythe, I would be interested in a tire cage, but if its ok can pick it up in SC in a few weeks. It is probably safe to work on my tires the right way instead of a can of ether, lighter, and a arms length! ( loader tires are a pain )
Well I'm not bringing the cages since there is interest in both of them being picked up here. Mr. Alredneck, let me know a few days before you think you will be out this way and I'll make sure I'm around.

STSR

Hey Folks, I'm new to the board, however I have been lerking in the shadows for quite a while. I'm planning on coming down Friday morning. Here is a rough list of what I'm bringing (still digging stuff out and trying to get my hmmwv ready)

NOS M series headlight buckets

Hmmwv rear half doors with all hardware

Tan water cans (G.I.) Brand new.

Green metal jerry cans (various condition)

Large assortment of antenna brackets and bases, all new style.

Expandable antenna masts (these are really cool)

Lots of Tan Metal,

I have some seats, just don't know what they fit. for trucks though.

Lots of military gear and some gun parts, like rail systems, mags and such.

New cots, still in the box

Camo netting

Anything else I can fit in the truck/trailer.

Don't have much for big truck parts, I'm mostly into Hmmwv's.

So if you are hunting Hmmwv stuff, let me know.

Todd.

STSR

Do any of you northern fella's need some brand new winter white camo netting? Still in the box/bag, I've never opened it. Should be some cool stuff. GI real deal.

Makincold

Looking for (2) used 11x20 tires for my M105 trailer (being delivered to the rally). Can anyone help install them there at the rally? It is a perfect world where things like that can happen isn't it?

STSR

$175.00 For the netting. Still in the box, never been opened, but I'm guessing it's the same as the woodland netting, 2 pieces in a bag with a repair kit all. I'm hesitant to open it just because somebody might want it as is.
Todd

tvguy

Here's a list of all the stuff I have laying around. I'm not necessarily planning on loading everything up and bringing it to the rally, so if you're interested in something specific please PM me.

M1031 Contact Maintenance truck parts - generator, compressor, PTO, governor, control panel, lights, belt, etc

Military surplus 14-bolt - completely rebuilt by the military

4 - 12-bolt HMMWV wheels and tires

2 - steering rockwells with skids (U-joint style)

CUCV shackle mounts and shackles

Last edited:

1crook

I guess I need to add up my list of what I am bringing and what I am looking for.

Govt. rebuild deuce air shift transfers, fresh in the crate. $1K but cash talks at the rally. Please let me know if you are serious and we'll bring one. Due to their weight and difficulty of movement, I am only going to bring one for serious buyers. But if you're serious, this could be a weekend to make a deal.

Brand new Deuce/5 ton (M44, M39, M809 series) tan cab vinyl soft tops, still in the manufacturer's box. $100 (This is a Rally only price)

Brand new Deuce/5 ton (M44, M39, M809 series) 3 color camo cab vinyl soft tops, still in the manufacturer's box. $150

Brand new 900 Series tan cab vinyl soft tops, still in the manufacturer’s box $75.

Brand new NOS M44A1/M44A2 Deuce passenger side engine panels in 383CARC with hardware. $5

Brand new cold weather Mickey mouse boots in 9R, although they seem to be more like a 10.5/11R-Clint typically wears a 10.5/11 boot and they fit him fine. $5

I will have a lot of new/very slightly used woodland camo and digi camo pants and shirts. $5 each (so $10 for pants and a shirt). Various sizes.

Scepter Water Cans New OD Green and Tan $30 each.

Reproduction Screw on Jerry Can Spouts $10 each. I might have some of the clamp on style spouts for $15 if they arrive in time for the Rally.

Surplus DOT Rated Fire Extinguisher Brackets $5 each. They are very heavy duty, they are not the little ones that are included in the trucks when they are surplused.

I am looking for:

M66 ring with mounting plates

Complete deuce winch kits

deuce bed cover bow kits

deuce bed covers

Interesting stuff...........................

I will be arriving at the Rally on Friday morning and will have to leave for work for a few hours around 2 or 3pm, but I will be back later that evening. I will be there all day on Saturday and for some time on Sunday. I know that Clinto was heading over there for a little while today to get some things set up. I think that he will be there at times between now and Friday. I know that he will be there all day on Friday.

Can't wait to see everyone there....

Dawn

Last edited:

Makincold

Few things to sell or trade, Adding more later...
M151 Steel wheel (with free dry rotted NDT tire!)
M151 complete differential assembly NOS
M151 cylinder head NOS
LOTS of SNOW CHAINS for M151

(2) Cotton canvas OD military stretchers with wooden handles

Last edited:

1crook

Forgot to add, I also have a HMMWV wheel and mounted tire (good enough for a spare) for $50. I also have a metal NOS HMMWV front turn signal lens cover for $10.

I have various unit patches for $1.

Heavysteven

They were not joking about the horse crap. I had fun meet some new people.

Picked up a new solargizer, lug wrench, and tach cable.

Place has free wifi too....

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks