• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pete, I have one end. Back cover is missing and its rough but probably savable. Shall I toss in on the truck? We can always burn it in the fire. Sorry, no extra adapters left.

JoeM35

I can't bring them to the Rally, but I will bring photos if anyone's interested:

1. 1986 M1009. Good condition, runs well, no leaks - original military paint, but wearing thin. Have new rubber weathersrip for top and doors.

2. 1970 M35A2 w/winch. "D" model turbo engine. Tan color. Excellent condition. new hardtop, new electric wipers, new wiring, cargo cover, etc. all installed by the military just before GL sale. Everything works.

Thanks,
Joe

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found a few other items that might be worth mentioning that we are bringing. Might can use some of these items at the Rally. I think we will be their on Wednesday to set up our two expansion tents then be back Thursday and be their till Sunday.

Electrical

Plenty of Sylvania 60w Daylight Light bulbs 21 bulbs per flat.
Plenty screw in Light socket with pull chains and plug in.
Plenty of screw in plug ends. Screw into a light socket then you can plug in an extension cord.
15 amp Ground Fault Breakers with outdoor panel box

Tents

10 or more Pup tents. These can be for those of you that really want to ruff it!:mrgreen:

Winch Cable

My best guess is this is a 3/8 braided Galvanized cable. Should be perfect for a winch.
I have a small but heavy spool of this cable that I hope is at least 50ft but can be a little shorter or longer. If someone is interested in it we can unroll it at the rally and check the length. I have a few smaller 10 to 25 ft peaces that can be used for short cables.

Last edited:

zout

Woah Baby - another day closer.
Almost packed up and ready to go - looking for a tow rig to tow me over I have so much loaded up :jumpin::jumpin:

Anyhow - the tank on top was suppose to be a holding tank for underneath - sat it on top - put a vent in it - (it is a 3" inlet) and fit a valve to it from Home Depot - and can fill with a hose till the water comes out the vent and shut off the valve - very cool.

As this is the sell thread - I have ONE more tank left if anyone wants to purchase it - 30 gallon tank (no valve) and these were brand new and never used. They were $199 plus the shipping I paid on them BUT - I will make you a deal you cannot refuse (if you saw my other stuff for sale you will understand).

Attachments

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have a small amount of radio stuff ,,A 900 series bed cover ( new ). Mud flaps with braces, 1 genset that needs TLC (3KW electric start) I forgot what else I put in the truck. Come by and see me.:D Zout made me laugh, put his name on his truck so he wouldn`t forget which was his

zout

No doubt I am scared with as many 109's gonna be over in that row that I may just stumble into the wrong truck - I got caught.

It is written in blood from a cut finger and did not want the blood to go to waste :roll:
I figured once the 105 was unhooked it would look just everything else.

Neil - you need to zoom the pic in to see your ladder in the back of the 105.

Heck I just may fall on the ground and sleep wherever I fall8)

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Zout...here is the vehicle list so you can act as the "forward control party" for the CAMO Crew:

MB or GPW Jeep...haven't decided
M151A2 Fast Attack Vehicle (FAV)
M51A2 tipper...loaded with fire wood
M54A1...Proud American GT
M54A2C...Cargo
M114
M185A3...Papa's Cave
M816

We will need a little room as a couple of other folks may show up Friday.
So....:grd:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
PB, you bring the 816, cool, 2 wreckers at least and a crane deuce, and I can then say WOW ,YOUR WRECKER LOOKS SMALL, bet you you dont here that very often :D

goldneagle

Woah Baby - another day closer.
Almost packed up and ready to go - looking for a tow rig to tow me over I have so much loaded up :jumpin::jumpin:

Anyhow - the tank on top was suppose to be a holding tank for underneath - sat it on top - put a vent in it - (it is a 3" inlet) and fit a valve to it from Home Depot - and can fill with a hose till the water comes out the vent and shut off the valve - very cool.

As this is the sell thread - I have ONE more tank left if anyone wants to purchase it - 30 gallon tank (no valve) and these were brand new and never used. They were $199 plus the shipping I paid on them BUT - I will make you a deal you cannot refuse (if you saw my other stuff for sale you will understand).
How much you askin for the tank? Tim can bring it back to Louisiana for me.

Alredneck

Banned
Blythe, I would be interested in a tire cage, but if its ok can pick it up in SC in a few weeks. It is probably safe to work on my tires the right way instead of a can of ether, lighter, and a arms length! ( loader tires are a pain )

Armada

Short notice but anyone going that has an 817 mudflap or two that needs a new home? Please PM me! I am in need and have a way to get it from the rally. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks