• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimp, I'd like 4. Let me see if I can scrounge some extra cash.

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
No Phil, I have found some here in Ohio. Still haven't found anyone going through Iowa that can get them here. You paid for them yet?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As long as they are legal. We setup right next to the skeet shooting range by the way.:beer:

poppop

Anybody need any new aluminum tent stakes I have plenty, also the fiberglass como net spreaders. I will have some of the bags the camo net supports go in also. Stakes $1.00 a dozen, spreaders and bags free. I will not bring any spreaders unless someone expresses an interest. I will have a couple hundred stakes and maybe 25 bags unless someone wants more and lets me know. The bags are new and still sealed in plastic. Everything is new and unused.

Chief_919

Anybody need any new aluminum tent stakes I have plenty, also the fiberglass como net spreaders. I will have some of the bags the camo net supports go in also. Stakes $1.00 a dozen, spreaders and bags free. I will not bring any spreaders unless someone expresses an interest. I will have a couple hundred stakes and maybe 25 bags unless someone wants more and lets me know. The bags are new and still sealed in plastic. Everything is new and unused.
At $1 a dozen on the stakes I will take at least 10 dozen- more if you have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks