• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimp, I'd like 4. Let me see if I can scrounge some extra cash.

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
No Phil, I have found some here in Ohio. Still haven't found anyone going through Iowa that can get them here. You paid for them yet?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As long as they are legal. We setup right next to the skeet shooting range by the way.:beer:

poppop

Anybody need any new aluminum tent stakes I have plenty, also the fiberglass como net spreaders. I will have some of the bags the camo net supports go in also. Stakes $1.00 a dozen, spreaders and bags free. I will not bring any spreaders unless someone expresses an interest. I will have a couple hundred stakes and maybe 25 bags unless someone wants more and lets me know. The bags are new and still sealed in plastic. Everything is new and unused.

Chief_919

Anybody need any new aluminum tent stakes I have plenty, also the fiberglass como net spreaders. I will have some of the bags the camo net supports go in also. Stakes $1.00 a dozen, spreaders and bags free. I will not bring any spreaders unless someone expresses an interest. I will have a couple hundred stakes and maybe 25 bags unless someone wants more and lets me know. The bags are new and still sealed in plastic. Everything is new and unused.
At $1 a dozen on the stakes I will take at least 10 dozen- more if you have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.