• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Kansas Steel Soldiers rally

KsM715

I just realized after reading this thread 3-4 different times I havent posted yet. Im planning on coming down for the day. I past right by the museum when I went to recover my M818 from Norman OK and made a mental note that I must return.

robr

I just realized after reading this thread 3-4 different times I havent posted yet. Im planning on coming down for the day. I past right by the museum when I went to recover my M818 from Norman OK and made a mental note that I must return.
I was going to ask you if you were coming

91W350

Augusta is at the Intersection of US 77 and US 54 or highway 400, it is a pretty drive rolling in from the north on 77 or the east on 400. If I can get off, I will be there. Might bring two trucks, my son would enjoy this and he could just go home if he got bored..... life's a little different at 17.... Glen

91W350

Drove by the museum today on my way to visit my daughter in Winfield, nice looking building! We will be looking forward to seeing the inside. Glen

Iyaayas184

ELMO and me shuld be there. shoulds like fun. any off roading going to be available? how is this goping to be set up? at actual camp ground or? tents allowed? like a gp small? vendors? like THE MOST AWESOME dog tags making set up EVER would be allowed? and costs for vendors?
This will take place on the grounds of the museum, we do allow tents on site we do not have off roading this year but maybe in the future. We are bordered on the west by an EPA superfund site which is about 250 acres with nice off road possibilities. We are working on acquiring a portion of it for just such a use. I don't have cost for vendors yet but they are welcome. we are having our first meeting soon and will know more then. Thanks, Bob

Iyaayas184

Anyone planning to attend with a vehicle please send me a note and let me know what you are planning on bringing. This will help to make sure eveyone has plenty of space. Thank You for all your support.

Bob

davesgmc

put me down for elmo and MAYBE the ferret. not sure on ferret, depends on trailer issue.
should also be bringing the MVPA's dog tag trailer, a converted mkt. i would be intrested in staying on site. will stay in elmo, he should ahve a/c in it by then running off rv generator. I will try to bring this up at the topeka MVPA meeting tonight also when i go.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks