• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Kansas Steel Soldiers rally

steelandcanvas

Good to see not all Rallys are in the North, East and South. Not a good weekend for the MVCC though, we already have an event planned in Strasburg, Colorado on those dates. Take lots of photos and post 'em up. Enjoy!

PackRatWrecker

I'll put it on my calendar, but no promises. 180 miles from Hays to Wichita.

Come to think about it, I bought a wrecker from Squire's Towing, in Augusta. I should be able to find my way there.

robr

I went out to the Kansas Museum of Military History today
its really cool place
I want to thank Robert & all the other guys there for letting me crawl around in the tanks & for feeding me lunch
here are some pictures I took they are closed for winter right now
but they were there working on building a gun truck
I cant wait for the rally :)

Attachments

M1075

Everyone planning on being in the parade for the rally need to visit our museum's website at Kansas Museum of Military History and fill out an entry form and mail it back to us, scans of the document are accepted by email at mkmvpa@hotmail.com

Robert
I'll handle the parade entry form for the Oklahoma Convoy.

***Oklahoma Convoy to event is cancelled due to Del City Armed Forces parade conflict***

Last edited:

Iyaayas184

We had a board meeting last night and established the schedule of events everyone please note the time of the parade. The America's got talent show listed is a showcase of local talent and is produced by one of our local restaurants which will also be catering the food this year. The talent show has been an extremely popular event in the Augusta community and should really add a lot to this years event. Not sure what their prices will be for the food, but will let everyone know when we find out.

1000hrs parade
1100hrs open
1105hrs flag raising
1130hrs B29 engine demo
1200hrs America's got talent starts
1300hrs coloring contest
1310hrs America's got talent resumes
1400hrs uniform contest
1410hrs America's got talent resumes
1500hrs raffle
1510hrs America's got talent resumes
1600hrs America's got talent announcements and close if contest is done
1710hrs schedule overrun if needed

Aswayze

I’m planning on making it down. I’ll be bringing my M35A2 and probably my MKT since I need to pop it open and fiddle with it some anyhow and that’s as good a time as any to do it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks