• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Rausch Creek Spring MV Rally Sign Up

Oros35

I'd love to come out just to watch!

I still have 3 days to use on a 5 day pass I bought last summer. I take my Wrangler out there several times a year.

Doesn't look promising that I will be free that weekend though.

gunboy1656

This I just might be able to make it after all. My wife is saving money for something (will not tell me). The other night she tells me I need to get out with the boys.

So I guess that makes me a maybe.

skidder

HI guys, I will try to come, an bring guys from area of CT,MASS,. SOUNDS like a road trip LOL . will be driving the Dream Catcher 1970 M35A2 W/W

Antagonist

Hey guys, I'm following PowerHouseDeuce up with the guys from Maryland Rock Raiders. I'll be bringing a CJ7, and I'll be looking forward to seeing a couple of you guys run.

JeeperDave

I'm not sure if it has been covered yet, but how do I make sure they let me in and how do I find a place to sleep? We all could camp there, or raid a notel-motel someplace. Do any of you guys have ideas?

JeeperDave

Sry, that was confusing I guess. I have never been to RC so I dont know if I need to call ahead for a reservation or tell them I'm with you guys or what.

But what sucks is that I'm still not 100% if I can go or not. I would take my father's Jeep if he let me, but he hasn't said yes or no yet. aua But if not mebe I could car pool with someone......like Goose?

MAXM37

There is a big area for parking and camping....Just get there early enough :)
I seriously doubt we will have any issues with room unless there is another big group there the same time.

Swede

as of now i am shooting for all weekend depending on work. like to get there and meet everyone. hopefully my mean grean mv is running by then. might have a friend tag along

mattveeder

I am going to try like mad to get my m37 back toghther in time. If so I will be there for saturday. There are a few guys that I wheel with that have civy trucks that will also try to be there.

Mudstone

alright... so just spent a metric crap ton of money on camping gear and truck repair... so i am ready to rock. I am 100% there for all 3 days. I will be the only vehicle and probably only accompanied by 1 other person. I will be tent camping for the weekend...:jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin:

Skidd and guys from CT, MA, NH: I'm trying to link up with anyone coming down I-84. I can get to exit 10 where there is fuel and food. If there is a better place to meet up, please let me know.

is it April YET?!?!?!?:twisted:

bp m1009

i wanna go im in school right now but im off for easter that weekend and i definitely wanna come out there for a day with the m1009 maybe a few buddies will come along...anyone coming from NJ?