• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Rausch Creek Spring MV Rally Sign Up

hedelta

Looks like I will have to drag myself away from work and join the party. I will have my m35 and possably the doom buggy if I have it tagged.

kassim503

i wanna go im in school right now but im off for easter that weekend and i definitely wanna come out there for a day with the m1009 maybe a few buddies will come along...anyone coming from NJ?
I may be traveling back from the event through NJ, what day(s) are you considering?

powerhouseduece

JakeLC and I are running up there this weekend to check things out. There was suppose to be a lage trail clearing being put on this weekend but was called off due to snow (jeep sissys!) There is a small group of Md. members that will still be there and ill try to learn some new trails for the trip next month. I know its easter weekend and know there might be a few members leaving there saturday night. All I ask is to save me 3 parking spots and some room to set up a GP small.

Ill let you guys know how the wheeling is. nopics

Goose2448

As it stand right now, It look like I will be comming up on Friday night with at leat one freind of mine. I cant leave till after 6 and on a Friday night might not be there till 9 or so. Is this going to be a problem? We will stay till Sunday morning. So would we only pay for Sat or Friday, Sat, Sun?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry guys, I don't think I'm gonna have time before the rally to make up a T-shirt design this time. Maybe by fall event. But as it sits, the Spring event is 2-1/2 weeks away and even if I come up with a design by week's end, it doesn't give the shirt company enough time to knock it out and ship to me.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any more updates on this trip? I find it hard to believe this thread isn't more active, considering we're only 2 weeks away...

ironwolf85

Well maddawg on my end the m35 is still broke. the 818, just taking the plow off. Also making a new mount for the spare tire sooo I have a little work to get finished in 2 weeks but I may have a friend or two help me out so I should b good to go!

Mudstone

i'm 100% ready to rock :driver: truck is in one piece and i'm mounting my rear pintle and shackle points this weekend. Spare tire gets mounted tomorrow. Welding work gets done next week. The rig is ready. is the driver?8)

JeeperDave

I still don't know for sure yet. I have a crap load of work to do to pass calc and physics. If I dont have this stuff done dam soon, I wont be going. Also, I'm not sure if my father is gonna let me take the Jeep or not so I may need to catch a ride from goose.

I am also a bit confused about how this all works. Do I just drive up to the gate and tell them I'm with the SS group or what? It really is getting close, so I hope to have more concrete answers soon. I want to know myself, I'm really excited for this. :jumpin:

If I can't make it, yall have fun and take a bunch of pics for me.

powersmoke18

well guys i've been trying to get my bobber together but looks like i caint make it which sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i'm up to my ears in cummins blocks, engines, pistons, cranks, cams, turbos, and rebuild kits. truck should be awesome when i get it done but between soundproofing and mechanical stuff i'm broke!! but next time!!! i will be there with black smoke and turbos whinning!!

Swede

as of now looks like Ill have to cancel. I think I posted this in an old thread before. Work, and the fact cant get working on the truck because Murphy keeps visiting. Spent the best sat. in months in the ER with my daughter who broke here arm. Guess you have to look at the bright side.. docs could fix her...LOL Sorry I hope some last minute miracles come and allow me to go. Was(am) really excited to meet everyone and enjoy a weekend of wheeling..

Last edited:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
BTT - JAKE please update the list, there are many who have dropped out over the last couple weeks.

I'm still going with my M35A2, no passengers.

Mudstone

are we still going? i'm 100% still. Also still looking for anyone travelling from CT MA NH RI... basically anyone east. we have 1 week gents.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks